As with anything worthwhile, there are rules:
- You must keep your area clean of all trash and debris at all times!! No tents, canopies or chairs. This will be fully enforced and inspected by event staff.
- One vehicle allowed per VIP Parking space. Limited to Jeeps only.
- No pop-up tents, canopies, or chairs allowed. This will be enforced and inspected by event staff. GSMJI nor the LeConte Center are responsible for any damage caused by equipment used in the VIP Parking area including but not limited to acts of God, such as windstorms, tornadoes, and floods. This will be fully enforced and inspected by event staff.
- No advertising, promoting, or selling allowed.
- Cancellations prior to July 24, 2023 will be accessed a 50% cancellation charge. No refunds after July 25, 2023. All transactions are non-transferable.
- VIP Parking is available on show days from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, no camping tents or overnight stays allowed.
By checking the box, you acknowledge the rules and regulations and understand that breaking them will result in forfeiture of your space for the duration of the event.
Classic Jeep, CJ (Pre 1986, Willys, Kaiser, and Military), Wrangler YJ (1987-1995), Wrangler TJ/LJ, Wrangler TJ/LJ (1997-2006), Wrangler JK (2007-2018), Wrangler JL (2018–), Gladiator JT (2019–), Midsize Jeep (Patriot, Compass, Liberty, Renegade, Comanche, Cherokee 1984-present, Grands-All Types), Full Size (J Trucks, FCs, Cherokee 1974-1983, Wagoneer, Commander)