Standard Show & Shine
Standard Show & Shine: SOLD OUT SOLD OUT
As with anything worthwhile, there are rules:
- No glass bottles allowed! Please use plastic cups, plastic bottles, cans, and koozies, etc…Anyone exhibiting unruly behavior will be escorted off the premises by local authorities and you will forfeit your space for the remainder of the event.
- You must keep your area clean of all trash and debris at all times!! This will be fully enforced and inspected by event staff.
- One vehicle allowed per tailgate experience. Limited to Jeeps only. Any pop-up canopy must not exceed 9’x9’ and must be secured with sandbags or water weight tie-downs. No tie-down steaks are allowed, this will be on pavement. You are responsible for any damage caused by your equipment including but not limited to acts of God, such as windstorms, tornadoes, and floods. This will be fully enforced and inspected by event staff.
- If you decide to leave your canopy, chairs, coolers, equipment, etc at your space while unattended, this is at your own risk. GSMJI nor the Leconte Center is responsible for loss, theft, or damage to your property.
- No advertising, promoting, or selling allowed. No loud or offensive music, Pigeon Forge does have a noise ordinance that will be enforced by police.
- Cancellations prior to July 24, 2022 will be accessed a 50% cancellation charge. No refunds after July 25, 2022. All transactions are non-transferable.
This will need to be changed on the main page for each option and also on the description after the option is selected.
By checking the box, you acknowledge the rules and regulations and understand that breaking them will result in forfeiture of your space for the duration of the event.
Classic Jeep, CJ (Pre 1986, Willys, Kaiser, and Military), Wrangler YJ (1987-1995), Wrangler TJ/LJ, Wrangler TJ/LJ (1997-2006), Wrangler JK (2007-2018), Wrangler JL (2018–), Gladiator JT (2019-2021), Midsize Jeep (Patriot, Compass, Liberty, Renegade, Comanche, Cherokee 1984-present, Grands-All Types), Full Size (J Trucks, FCs, Cherokee 1974-1983, Wagoneer, Commander), Survivor